S** & Grace
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.“~Romans 8:38-39
Join us tonight at 7pm (March 18th) in University Ministries for Bible study, fellowship, good music, and Holy Communion. We’ll be focusing on the second half of Romans 8.
- How hard do we have to try to earn God’s love and grace? What price tag would you put on God’s grace?
- Do you think God’s love and grace is for everyone?
- Does God pick and choose who is forgiven and restored to the divine image?
- What are the things that are roadblocks or that create chasms between you and God?
- How do you experience the grace of God in dark places and difficult experiences?
Room in the Inn:
Serving with those experiencing homelessness
This Friday night at 5-8pm, Belmont Wesley is serving through Room in the Inn at Belmont UMC. We’ll set up for our guests and then share dinner together. Email us at belmontwesleyfellowship@gmail ASAP to let us know you’re coming.